The new WBSK workbench and shelving hardware kit provides all the necessary hardware, fasteners and plans to build a workbench or shelving unit. The kit features the Simpson Strong-Tie® Rigid Tie® RTC2Z corner connector that makes it easier to make strong and durable corner connections with 2x4 lumber using no angle cuts or bolts. Each kit contains enough RTC2Z connectors to construct one workbench. Two kits are necessary to build a four-shelf unit. With the WBSK kit, a professional quality project can be achieved in a couple of hours. When lumber is added, the workbench and shelving hardware kit has everything the DIYer needs to customize and complete the project they need to fit their space.
Each WBSK includes:
- 8 Rigid Tie® RTC2Z connectors
- 1 box of Simpson Strong-Tie #8 x 1 1/4" Wafer-Head screws
- 20 #6 x 1 1/4" flat-head screws
- 4 #6 x 2 1/2" flat-head screws
- DIY Done Right booklet that offers inspiration and instruction to build other home projects with Simpson Strong-Tie products
- Instruction sheet that includes lumber cut list