HTSQ Twist StrapHTSQ16ZKT
The HTSQ twist straps provide a tension connection between two wood members and are designed to resist uplift for decks, boardwalks and beams economically. The HTSQ is quicker, easier and more economical to install when compared to bolted straps. HTSQ provides a strong connection with fewer fasteners than nailed HTS straps when incorporating Simpson Strong-Tie® Strong-Drive® SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws. Strong-Drive SDS screws with a double-barrier coating finish are included with HTSQ straps in a ZMAX® coating. For stainless-steel HTSQ straps, stainless-steel SDS Heavy-Duty Connector screws are provided.
- Quicker and more consistent installation than bolts
- Better fastener withdrawal resistance than nails
- Corrosion resistance finish options
- 14 gauge
- ZMAX® coating or stainless steel; see Corrosion Information
- Use all specified fasteners; see General Notes
- HTSQ in ZMAX® finish sold in kits of 30. When ordering, use HTSQ16ZKT and/or HTSQ20ZKT.