Outdoor Accents post bases secure the post or column to concrete and are perfect for outdoor projects, such as pergolas, patio covers and other top-supported structures. These post bases feature a clean, simple design and provide ZMAX® galvanization with black powder coat for extra corrosion resistance. The post base includes a 1" standoff from the concrete to help avoid post-end rot from moisture.
- Designed to meet stringent building codes for seismic or high-wind events
- Slotted for adjustability
- Features 1" standoff to help prevent rot at post end
- Nominal and rough post sizes: 4x4, 6x6, 8x8, 10x10
- Outdoor Accents side plates available (see APVBDSP)
- Install with Outdoor Accents structural wood screws and hex-head washers (sold separately) for a decorative look
- ZMAX galvanization with a black powder coat offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications